Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Starting the new year

After spending the last few weeks trying not to think about DinoSawUs I back onboard and excited about what the new year will have installed for us, we start it with a little bit of trepidation and allot of optimism. I’ve seen for the first time the inside of the diner and the last chance cafĂ©’ and they are have exceeded my expectations – it’s great having and working with such a cleaver bunch of people. Ninja-Saw-Us has a bit of a flat forehead from banging it against his desk over the past few weeks but finally feels now that the architecture is heading in the right direction.

Looking forward to tomorrow already, will spend tonight looking for a new game to customise for the lava rapids … this is the fun part.

Later slaters.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you notice when my forehead is flatter than usual. By the time we go live we might need to replace my desk.

    ReplyDelete