Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two halves

What fun being able to work on an online kids world, you get to have some pretty cool conversations with kids and the feed-back is always very honest and straight to the point. I was told in no-uncertain terms while walking to school on the ‘walking school bus’ that Dinosaurs sucked …. Look’s like that’s one eight year old that won’t be visiting us – although I’m sure he will venture a look at sometime. I have found it really interesting that there are two camps of opinion out there when it comes to DinoSawUs – they either think we are completely deranged for even going down the path and the other side think it’s the best thing since sliced bread – not too many people in the middle really.

Well lets wait and see which side was right, our D-day is approaching and I know the side I would like to be right….

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment